I'm Ronald Ead and I’m a 28-year-old postbac pre-dental student at Tufts University.
After earning my B.A. in philosophy from Bates College in 2012 I spent 4 years attempting to ordain as a Buddhist monk in the Thai Forest Tradition.
During that time I also worked as a carpenter, electrician, stonemason and, ultimately, as a certified BMW technician.
My experience of being completely cured of a 13 year chronic migraine condition inspired me to share news of my miraculous cure with the world. That’s why I decided to create this website and pursue a career in dentistry.
1) Migraines vs. Neuralgia: For 13 years my headaches were misdiagnosed as “chronic migraines” when in reality I suffered from occipital and trigeminal branch neuralgia. “Migraines” are caused by a chemical imbalance within the brain. Neuralgia refers to a mechanical compression of peripheral nerves in the neck, eyebrows, temples and forehead.
2) Migraine Surgery to Treat Neuralgia: Headaches caused by mechanical nerve compression (i.e. neuralgia) can be treated with “migraine surgery.” This procedure involves mechanical release of nerves from compressing structures such as scar tissue, spastic muscle or abnormal blood vessels.
3) Root Cause of Neuralgia is Dental: How did “migraine”-causing nerves become compressed in the first place? Abnormal facial growth beginning in infancy results in an obstructed airway. We maladapt to the obstructed airway by adopting compressed neck posture. Compressed neck posture over a lifetime leads to nerve damage and headaches.
4) AGGA Treats Root Cause of Neuralgia: The Anterior Growth Guidance Appliance (AGGA) is a revolutionary orthodontic appliance that can grow adult jaws to their full genetical potential. This is necessary for correcting the compressed neck posture which leads to neuralgia.
5) AGGA is Legit: Any adult seeking forward maxillary growth should look no further. AGGA is capable of creating more forward maxillary growth, faster, than any other non-surgical treatment modality in existence. With AGGA I safely remodeled my maxilla forward a whole centimeter in less than 11 months.
Enter your email address to be updated each time I post. All you’ll ever receive is solid content, no junk. Unsubscribe any time.
Follow Me on Social Media
Friend me on Facebook, Subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Instagram where I post daily.